Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Selah on the Dance floor

Selah is NOT a wallflower! We went to Brad's cousin's wedding last weekend and as soon as the music started Selah was on the dance floor.
She danced with everyone at the wedding!
The groom Tyler....
Grandma Cathy....
Grandpa Rex.... Brad and I danced with her too but the pictures didn't turn out. She also danced with the bride, and anyone else who was on the floor.
Luke took on the job of handing out cake to everyone, he took this job pretty seriously for about the first three tables and then sat down to have a piece himself.

1 comment:

  1. I just found a bunch of way cute birth announcement ideas I want to share with you! They sell for $85.00 for 25!!!!! I can make something very close for you for the price of scrapbookphotos:-) email me if you want the link.

    ReplyDelete