Monday, August 31, 2009

Starting School

We started school last week, everyone was really excited and they even all came downstairs in church clothes! It is fun to do Luke's curriculum because it is what we did with Jack for Kindergarten and he keeps saying "that's my book!" and wants to listen to all of Luke's school. Of course this makes Luke even more excited about his stuff.
2nd Grade, I really cannot believe how old he is!
Kindergarten and he couldn't be more excited...... so far!
Who doesn't love preschool? Teddy even got to sit in!

2 comments:

  1. Yay for school starting. They are starting to look SO grown up!!! I can't believe you are 29 weeks already. I hope you are feeling OK and getting excited for a new BABY! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Missy, you are my hero! Can you teach my kids too? Let me know when you have open enrollment. :) (Miss you here)

    ReplyDelete