We have another nephew! Andrew Robert Stratton was born last Sunday, this is Brad's sister Jennifer's 3rd baby boy! Congratulations Bob, Jen, Grant, and Nick! Jen is still the princess of the house in Indiana. Hopefully we can see him soon, Selah would smother baby Andrew, right now she copies my sister with Jude (no longer a baby!) every time we see them.
Speaking of princesses, Selah had friends over last night, Grace and Nora came over in their ballerina costumes and we had a very girly night full of dancing and playing house! Look at all this pink! Jack really didn't know what to think, we had them outnumbered!

Poor Grace was squished in the middle but still so cute of all of them!

Selah really, really loves playing with girls so thank you Mark and Jenny for letting us borrow a few of yours for the night! And also we have quite a few of the creations from the beads that are all over your house, I know a few were presents to Selah but we have the whole bag that they brought.

She is showing them some of her dance moves, and although Grace and Nora were pretty shy about dancing while I was there, I'm pretty sure I heard some ballet going on when I was out of the room!
That is soooooooo cute. I can just see them all dancing around in her room. LOVE IT!
ReplyDeleteMy girls LOVE playing with Selah. I owe you and Brad the "thank you". There aren't any other girls their age. So, they treasure her company. Congratulations on another new nephew. We had two boys (nephews) and one girl (niece) born in 2008. I wonder how many we'll add this year to our family??
ReplyDeleteI can't get over how cute these three little girls are! How fun!
ReplyDelete