Friday, January 2, 2009

Jack the Snowboarder!

Brad worked in Mankato this week for New Years and we went with to do some swimming at the hotel and then go skiing. Selah, Luke, and I waited at the bottom of the hill for Jack and Daddy to come down and this is what we saw! Where are those boys? I am getting chilly!
Luke had no interest to go skiing or snowboarding!
Jack was looking sweet for a big day on the slopes.
Looking good Jack! Wait, Brad is behind him saying "Fall Jack, fall!" why would he be saying that?
Oh.....
Brad : "Um, sorry sir, this is his first time at Mt. Kato and he's still a little unsure on steering."
Brad again: "Well Jack, are you ready to get up and try another hill?"
I have to admit I was giggling a little, how sad is it that instead of running to help his Mommy was taking pictures to document the whole thing? I didn't post the pictures of the chair lift stopping so they could help Jack get back on because his Daddy was holding him up by his coat! Jackson had a rough day on the slopes!

2 comments:

  1. Hannah and Carter love their boards! I didn't see a helmet. We had Carter take a bad, rolling fall and now I am wondering if I should make a helmet rule. Jack hasn't had any bad falls??? That's good. Maybe, Carter can get some pointers from him. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No Jack didn't have a helmet, but I actually just told Brad last night I did want him to get one. All the kids on the slopes did have one, I didn't even think about it before that!

    ReplyDelete