Monday, March 8, 2010

Tucker's Baptism

On Sunday we had Tucker baptised and then family came over to celebrate with us.
Tuck actually paid attention during cards and presents, he even held his new bible.
Roberta, if you read this post this is one of our Pastors Jill Ver Steeg, she said you were on the same floor in college! She told me her maiden name but I can't remember. I was asking Pastor Jon who is in this picture too if he new the Vander Zwaags because he just moved from Orange City, he said he new a lot of them! She was the one who knew you guys though, small world!
I did get them all before church to sit and take a picture.
What is this face Selah?

4 comments:

  1. Wow that's crazy! I totally remember her from college. Definitely a small world. :)

    LOVE the pictures. They are absolutely adorable! We need to come visit your new little Tucker soon! Or maybe you want to go to the zoo soon? ;)

    ReplyDelete