Last Friday we went skiing and tubing at Seven Oaks in Boone. This was the tubing hill, they said you could go up to 50 mph! Brad, Jack, and Luke went down, Selah was sure she wanted to go until she got to the top and had to be escorted back down! I have to say I feel like I missed out, I didn't think I would mind sitting out with Tucker (and I don't) but when I was watching them whiz past me I REALLY wanted to go!

This was all I got of Luke!

Layken pulling him back to the rope that brings them up.

They went skiing too, poor Brad had all three at first trying to help them all. As soon as he got Jack going he took turns skiing with Luke and Selah. I stayed nice and warm in the lodge with Tucker, Jude, and Leah most of the time only going out once to get a few pictures.
That tubing hill looks WAY fun! I want to go!
ReplyDeleteThis is layken the guy at the top of the hill says that the fastes it can go is 60 mph!!!!!
ReplyDelete