Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Luke is 5!

For Luke's birthday we went to the Wilderness up at the Dells, he loves to swim! I set up the room for a Thomas birthday while Brad was swimming with the kids and this is our replacement to my cake wreck! We got the cupcake holder at a silent auction we went to Friday night, just in time for the perfect occasion! This banner has been used 4 times now! Luke was super excited to see his Thomas birthday when he got back. Alright they worked fine, but no one ate anything except the frosting, even me! The rings were cute, although now we have 30 Thomas rings! Later that day, relaxing by the pool! More pictures from swimming tomorrow, I need to get unpacked we leave again on Thursday for Des Moines! Happy Birthday Luke, we love you!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Lukie! I loved seeing Thomas all over your room. You are so adorable.

    ReplyDelete