Monday, April 23, 2012

Anthem Buddies

It has been so busy lately and I want to post some of our pictures from our Florida trip and I haven't had any time!  I had to take a few minutes for these though, they are too funny!
On Sunday Jack's team got to go to the Iowa Cubs game and be Anthem Buddies out on the field.

 The boys watching the first pitch thrown.
 They got to go and stand with the player that played a position the boys play too, Jack was by the pitcher, I wish I knew his name!
 The game was very fun, the parts I saw at least, Tucker had a lot of exploring to do.
 So after the games on Sundays all the kids can run the bases.  Of course all of the boys went.
 And Tucker too,  "Where is Brad?"  I am wondering at this point.
 Jack and Luke rounding third and going home, oblivious to where their baby brother is.
 Rounding second!
 Still going, he knew the way!
 Rounding third!
 Had to stop and high five Cubbie Bear!
And he makes it home!  Brad eventually found him at this point.  How can a child who doesn't even want me to leave the room be completely independent here?

No comments:

Post a Comment