Friday, January 22, 2010

Is there anything better.....

than when your baby starts smiling at you?

5 comments:

  1. Wait! That was me! I forgot I was logged in as Jenny so I could redecorate her blog. Sorry~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, he is SO cute! How can he be that big already? I hope you are enjoying him... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! I looked at the first comment and was very confused. I had to read it a few times. Then...I thought...maybe Mark commented on the blog. No, he wouldn't do that. I then read Monica's comment. I thought I was going crazy. :)

    I was going to say that I can really see the "Wilcox" genes in his face. He's so sweet, Missy! How are you doing with four kids?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenny, Thanks we are busy but I really do love having a baby in the house. He is a sweet baby, really good natured but doesn't like to sleep!

    ReplyDelete