Monday, August 11, 2008
Thomas!
We went to see Thomas this weekend too! Of course the date was right after all of our traveling but Luke was still all fired up to go! I can't believe he still loves Thomas this much! He was freaked out by Sir Thopham hat but those guys are always a little scary in costumes. Whats wrong with having a real bald round man walk around in a tuxedo?
Do you like Jack's outfit? Camo shirt, Viking shorts and socks with sandals. When did I stop caring? I can't remember. Luke looks cute, even if his shirt is old school Thomas!
We rode in Clarabel,we started off down on the bottom level but ended up moving up to the top. Jack and Selah about fell asleep during the ride, not Luke!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Luke looks like he is having the best day of his life! I hope that he always loves Thomas.
ReplyDelete